Thursday, December 10, 2009

Review Policy

Pin It
Reading your book would be my honor, so if you have a novel you think I may like then please send me an email at geeb.bookblog@gmail.com.  If the book looks like something of interest to me {and if I have the time}, I will take it on!  I will read it as soon as I can and I will review it as soon as possible.  I treat all my book reviews the same; if I love the book I will gush, and if I don't like it my readers will know.  I will Tweet about it and Facebook about it too!



The books I typically enjoy the best are Historical Fiction, Chick-Lit, Contemporary Fiction, Horror, Adventure and some Biographies (if the person is of interest to me).  I am open to reviewing other types of work as well so email me and ask!

I look forward to hearing from you and diving into your great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment