MizB (though, I heard about the challenge over on Babbette's Book Blog).
Here are the Rules:
- Make a list of books that have been sitting on your TBR shelf for 6 months or longer.
- Publish the list on your blog before January 1st, 2010.
- Audio and E-books are allowed.
- Re-reads are not allowed.
- Create a Alternate List (a list of other titles) just in case something on your TBR list doesn't tickle your fancy at the time.
- Read them all before the last day of 2010.
- You can check out the Yahoo group that MizB has set up for this challenge if you'd like.
- You can overlap this Challenge with any other you are doing this year!
- Happy Reading!
My 2010 TBR Challenge List:
- Four Spirits by Sena Jeter Naslund
- Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
- Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (yeah I know I am a bad book a-holic)
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- How Evan Broke His Head and Other Secrets by Garth Stein
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory
The Montrumologist by Rick Yancy
- The Book Theif by Markus Zusak
Lolita by Valdimir Vladimirovich Nabokov
- Sunday's At Tiffany's By James Patterson
- The Heretics Daughter by Kathleen Kate
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff
- The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- Autobiography of Henry VIII by Margaret George