Friday, October 2, 2009

The Week from Hell with a Cherry on Top

Pin It

So I have been absent this week in the Blog World because I had some skin cancer removed from my face and it was a much bigger deal than I thought it was going to be. Today is the first day I haven't felt like I was hit by a truck or a Louisville Slugger so I guess that means I am starting to feel better. And I felt even better when I logged into my blog account and realized that Mrs. P from A Study in Contradictions awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award! I have never received a blog award before so this honestly made my week. Thanks Mrs. P!

So now I have to pass on the torch to some other "Lovely Blogs" (15 to be exact) and let them know that I think that they lovely enough to receive The Lovely Award.

The problem is I don't think I know 15 blogs. I am a baby blogger so I haven't found many fabulous blogging pals yet. So because I can't give Mrs. P the award she so sweetly bestowed on me I think I only have about 5 or 6 bloggers to award.


Here is my list:

Reading is Sexy
Wanderings
Elly Says Opa!
The Style Collectives
About Books Blog
Froggaritaville

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your feeling better. And your blog is very deserving... so lovely, in fact, it's inspiring me to give my own blog some more TLC.

    ReplyDelete